Tuesday 15 November 2011

Stocking stuffers for the fam - all under 40$?! Score.

So, I'm sure I'm not the only one that has a family full of men impossible to shop for. Fortunately they're all outdoorsy men who appreciate crafty tools...Well, at least they pretend to when they open my gifts...Anywho, as a lover of Pottery Barn & Restoration Hardware I flip through the catalogs every year and love their x-mas gift ideas! Most items are under $40US. Check out their stocking stuffers for the manly men of your home!

Survival kit in a water bottle
 ...or in a sardine can!
10-in-1 adventure tool
 A real nature man's flask - get his name engraved on it for a thoughtful touch <3

See them all @:
http://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/category/products.jsp?categoryId=cat1710046

-Now, for random family members or coworkers that have a great sense of humor like yourself...you must check this fab site out! I got the 'thank you for scooping my poop' hand sanitizer for my bf because he complains hourly about scooping Mr Captain Kitty's dung while I'm prego.

     

If your hubby is obsessed with bacon as much as mine, he'll get a kick out of this candle!












































See them all @:
http://www.perpetualkid.com/stocking-stuffers.aspx

Happy shopping,
Xo - S

No comments:

Post a Comment