Sunday 13 November 2011

Maternity nightmares: When do we embrace the belly & booty sexy, & leave skinny sexy on the shelf for the rest of the haul?

I'd love some feedback on this one...I think.

Whether it's my faux fur or thigh high boots this fall, I'm getting more and more prego looking every day and wondering if it looks like I'm trying too hard, or still looking chiq? Please, I embrace pregnancy with all its got. Bring on the hormones and jowls, but do I have to leave behind sequence and my burnt colored leather jacket for the rest of this season?!  Some of my favorite trends this fall are:

-Fur
-Plunging necklines
-Pleats
-Sheer
-Men inspired tuxedo touches
-Wide leg & bell bottoms
-Sheer maxi dresses
-Statement jackets
-Structured bags

From left: Michael Kors, Salvatore Ferragamo. Photo Credit: Sean Cunningham.

http://www.fashionodor.com


I love that the 70's are so present this year. This era is worn well for boho chiq gals and 70's glamor queens. I especially love the bold colors for you fearless fashionistas.

So again, which of these looks are OK for us preggers, and which make us look like a disco ball with feet swelling over Manolo pumps? Doesn't everyone like toe cleavage? No?

Xo -S

No comments:

Post a Comment