Monday 14 November 2011

Baby's 1st birthday = party mama gone mad

So my daughter's first birthday is coming up...and I've been planning her party since she was removed from my belly. WAHOO! The party planner in me is back in full force. She's absolutely obsessed with swimming and being in the water, so we (her and i), decided to go with an under the sea theme. Oh, i am oh-so-excited to share the details and pictures with you.

I've spent a good 6 months on pinterest and google image finding ideas from other mad party mama's who used the same theme. I came across an amazing site - Chickabug. If you love personalizing decor as much as i, you will love this! You can either have her print and send you the items or she'll send you printables and you can do it from your computer or send to kinkos. She's so creative and doesn't mind customizing fonts and colors. Not to mention her blog has fabulous pictures and ideas for parties. Take a gander mamas!




How adorable is this little girls party? 
She has the BEST ideas to add thoughtful extras to your little one's party. (She even posts some free DIY printables from time to time!)

Loving these Christmas printables...

Chickabug


Xo - S

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the wonderful feature - I'm honored!! : )

    ReplyDelete