Saturday 19 November 2011

Wow! Stunning jewelery by Carrera y Carerra Mediterraneo Collection

Olivia Palermo is a 25 year old NYC socialite. I first got to know her on MTV's The City, where she was the vilan of the show and most hated of the girls. I however, happen to love her snobby attitude and confidence. I found her hilarious and as a fellow outspoken chiqa, appreciated her saying whatever the heck she felt like.

After the show ended I began seeing her more and more, modeling some incredible lines and sporting the latest trends on the streets. This girl seems to be able to pull off any look on the block. Why? She has the confidence and an incredible eye for putting pieces together.

This photoshoot she did for Carrera y Carrera Medditerraneo Collection in Ibiza, is simply breathtaking. The setting is to die for and these dresses are stunning. If you want to know more about Carrera y Carrera I'll post the link below. Simply gorgeous jewelery!


My favorite. The necklace is elegant but fun, & this dress looks amazing on her.






Carrera y Carrera

Xo - S


No comments:

Post a Comment